Friday, March 16, 2007

Time to relax?

Well, I went back to the doctor today and my blood pressure was down, which is good. It's still way too high but at least it's headed in the right direction.
The nurse told me to take it easy so I'm at home and not at the office.
It feels nice to relax especially after a pretty stressful month of driving, hotels, basketball games and writing deadlines.
Anyway, I sat down on my doctor-ordered day off and watched some basketball. I soon realized the last thing I wanted to see was basketball so I turned on the Xbox to continue with my college football dynasty.
I led my Hawaii team down the field against USC, entering into the red zone. I called an out-route, which should've been an easy touchdown. Unfortunately, my five-star, All-American senior receiver rounded off his route, for some reason. The next thing I know, the cornerback steps in front for the interception.
I had plenty of time for reflection as the cornerback danced and taunted his way down the field for a 102-yard interception return.
Man, this friggin' game is so dadgum relaxing. I could just take this freakin' controller and freakin' heave it out the freakin' window.
Hey, Doc, how's my blood pressure doin' now?
Dadgummit!!!!
Okay, maybe I'll take two days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home