Saturday, May 26, 2007

I like kick-boxing

I took a break from my late-night Xbox fixation to actually scan the TV channels. I stumbled upon a kick-boxing match on ESPN.
For me, kick and boxing go together like nachos and peanut butter. I can watch boxing. I might even watch a kicking contest, especially if the contestants are one-legged men. But, the thought of watching kick-boxing has never appealed to me.
Still, for some reason I paused on the bout just long enough to notice these weren't men, but women duking it out. Again, women's kick-boxing isn't any more appealing to me than men, but, one of these women was rather attractive.
Being a red-blooded man, I didn't change the channel. I watched long enough to notice she wasn't rather attractice, this lady was good looking, hot even.
Okay, now I'm watching.
Anyway, as I watch the fight, I see the pretty girl is beating the crap out of her opponent. She's actually quite skilled both with her punches and her kicks, which were crisp and on target.
Okay, now I'm intrigued.
When the bout ended, I hopped on my computer and Googled my girl's name.
Oh my goodness, up popped a bunch of pictures of my girl, including some where she was quite scantily clad. Turns out, she's also a model in addition to a fighter. Judging by the pictures, she's not a shy girl, either.
Of course, not being a pervert, I immediately shut down my computer and headed off to church. Hee! Hee!
By the way, ladies kick-boxing is my new favorite sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home