Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Hot List


Okay, I've been thinking about doing this for awhile. I've seen a bunch of blogs where guys list their opinions on the hottest female athletes in the world. Almost every single time, I disagree with them vehemently. Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who I think is attractive, you might find disgusting.
There's also varying criteria for hottest female athlete. Anna Kournikova is no longer an athlete. So, if she's on your list, your list is bogus.
My criteria is only a third based on looks. The other two-thirds are athletic accomplishments and personality or attitude. Since I don't know any of these women personally, their attitudes are based on what I perceive from watching them in competition and in interviews.
On my list, each athlete is one of the best in the world in their respective sports. So, while their looks and personality can be debated, the athletic ability of my list will be unquestioned.
Are you ready?
Well, the photo above has all 12 of my dozen hottest female athletes. Some you'll recognize but most you probably will not.
I'll start revealing the names later.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home